Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Grrrrr-Rain

Yesterday wasn't a good day to be hitching up and moving.
The day started out good but before I got the fresh water tank filled the rain came down. If I had another day to stay I would have but we stayed our limit of 14 day and had to leave the park.
So I put on my rain coat and hooked up the car. When I got back in the motorhome I had to change clothes because I was soaked to the skin.

By the time we got out of the park the sun was shining nice and bright. I told Nancy at least we would have a nice traveling day. That was not the case though. It would rain and then clear up in a few miles,it was that way all the way to Cherokee Lake.
We did get a site at the TVA Cherokee Lake Campground. So we will be here for a while.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: