Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another problem

I've had a small roof leak for some time now that been very hard to find. I have added caulk on the roof and arond the antennas but the leak is still there. I even have caulked around all the marker lights on the front cap. So I have been reading about a product called "Eternabond Tape" which is suppose to be great to get rid of the leak problem.
I called a camper dealer in Knoxville to see if they had it in stock. The guy said they did and at a special with $10.00 off if I come in to pick it up I could have it for $90.00. If you have been folowing my block you know I would not pay that much for it.
So I got online to see if there was a distrubutor for it. Yes there was in Knoxville and the price was $50.25 a roll. Now that sounds high but the roll is 4"x50' and that is a good price.
So yesterday I did one antenna.
Also yesterday our luck of things breaking down are continuing. Nacy was going to do the bacon in the microve for breakfast. When the microwave kicked off she took it out and it was cold. I told her I thought I could smell something like wire getting hot or burning. After checking it looks like the transformer has burned out. Well now we have to get another microwave.
The motorhome is around 12 years old and we have gone up to this year without a problem,so it is time for things to wear out.
I wonder what will it be the next time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.    

No comments: