Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wellington,Kentucky

We left Peach and Don's around 2:00pm. The reason we got a late start was Nancy took her time getting ready and also I took more time getting the motorhome and car ready to travel. The sun was baring down on me as I was hooking up the car and I had to take a couple of of breaks. I still was a sweaty mess by the time I finished. We got as far as the FlyingJ for our first stop to have the propane tank and the gas tank filled. With the FlyingJ Advantage card the gas was .02 off a gallon and the propane was a 05 a gallon discount.
We arrived at Jackies around 4:00 or so. Then it was setting the motorhome back up for another stay for however long we will be here.  Jackie had hot dogs for supper one of my favorites. Yesterday she had chicken and dumplin's,another of my many favorite foods. Can you see a pattern here for some weight gain for me?
Nancy still not feeling well and she will have to get some blood work to see how her numbers are doing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: