Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cumberland Gap

Yesterday we left the London,Kentucky Walmart for a short drive to our next stop.

 
I-75 was really crowded and I was glad that I only had to drive ten miles before getting of of it and getting on the Cumberlan Gap Parkway.  In around an hour or so we were in Middlesboro where I bought some gas at Kroger at 3.29 with the Kroger card. After that we went into the store for a few items.
Then after five miles we were at the Cumberland Gap Wilderness Campground. After emptying the tanks and filling up the fresh water tank I found an empty site for the motorhome. I then walked back to the office where I paid for a couple of nights. Boy did that feel strange paying to stay to park the motorhome. I paid for two nights,but we have no plans of how long we will be here. 

No comments: