Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stony Fork Campground

Our time was up visiting with Dee and the family and what a time we had.
I even went to Food City and found my favorite butterscotch pie. It was even on sale with $1.00 off.
One evening we went to the Amis Mill Eatery.
 Where we all had a good dinner. Sitting around the table waiting for our food to arrive.
Another evening I grilled some wieners for hotdogs. That with Nancys home made chili made for a good hotdog. It must have been good because before I was finished the number we had to eat was 21 people.
All that and a good place to park the motorhome is hard to beat.
Nancy and I can't thank the family enough to provide parking for ou motorhome as we travel to visit them.
We left Dee's yesterday in a rain that lasted all day. We did make it to the US Forest Stony Fork Campground.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

That pie looks good!