Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rogersville,Tennessee


Nancy did the laundry thursday. While we were in the laundromat it came another heavy rainstorm. By the time the clothes dryed it had stopped raining.Yesterday before we left Pigeon Forge we had brunch with our daughter Vicki and grand daughter Rebekah. They were in Pigeon Forge on their last leg of a weeks vacation. It was a very good surprise that we were here at the same time. After we said our goodbyes it was back on the road for us. Our distination was Rogersville,Tennessee to see Dee and the great grand children. Dee was wanting us to stay for a few days parked in her yard,so when I got to Rogersville I stopped at the Walmart. I unhooked the car so I could go check out her place to see if the motorhome could get in and parked ok. Even when someone says I think you can get in and parked ok they have no idea the size and what it takes to get the motorhome into a place. We did get in and parked ok and even had a 15 amp  receptacle on the outside I could use. Ah,life is good with all great family makes it better.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: