Saturday, June 08, 2013

Enjoying the day

Yesterday we met Jim and Judy Maddox in Eatonton for lunch. We helped them celebrate the first hour of being truly fulltimers
Left to right is Faye,Jim's sister,Judy,Jim,Nancy and I. Nancy and I had a good time,good food and great company. We are glad you made it to this day.
We left Sinclair Lake this afternoon heading north. We went through the town of Social Circle where I parked the motorhome at the Freshway Market.

 I unhooked the car so we could drive the streets and look at the old houses in town.
We didn't get very far driving as usual we took our good old easy time.
We are at the Winder,Georgia Walmart where we will park overnight.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Joe,
I see you are in Social Circle. You should try to have lunch at the Blue Willow Inn.

http://www.bluewillowinn.com/