Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sad Goodbyes

Our time is up here around Valdosta. We have had a wonderful visit with Jeremy and the family. It was good again to see the great grand kids with all the energy and smiles. We had supper with them yesterday and as I said Jeremy grilled way more than enough the day before,so we had leftovers which was really good. Then we had the sad part of every visit saying our goodbyes and letting the tears flow a bit. But there will be more happy times visiting again.
Today we will be going up to Warner Robins to vist for a while with my brother Nick and wife Joan. It always good to see them. The only problem is that they want to feed us to much. I think I can handle that problem though. Nancy and I always gain weight when we visit them.


I'm going to take route 41 north for a few miles before I get on I-75. Maybe we will see more wildflowers beside the road or some other interesting things. Come aboard and lets see.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day for yourself.

No comments: