Thursday, May 23, 2013

Its that time

Well after weeks of preparation today is the day we start our summer travels. I thought we had everything about the motorhome ready to go.
So tuesday evening I said I would start up the refrigerator since it takes time to cool down. I started to turn it on and there was no light on the eyebrow board,so now what?  I took the board loose and I say to myself "oh no",which is never good. The wiring pulled out with just about a six in stub following it,those darn mice had chewed up the wiring. When I found out the the mice had been in the back and chewed the wiring a few months ago I told Nancy that didn't worry me,it was what I couldn't see what bothered me. I didn't check anywhere for a new wiring harness.  I used some phone line wiring of the same amps and spliced it in and will get a new one when we are close to an rv store along the way. In short the refrigerator is now going and cooling. So some time today we will be on our way.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: