Sunday, April 14, 2013

Boat Parade

Even though I reported that the kidney doctor said it was ok for Nancy to travel this summer we may be going or we may not. Nancy still is not doing good and another thing the doctor told her was that she is in stage four of kidney failure with stage five complete failure it has us very concerned. Nancy has been eating different trying to get her levels in better shape. We will have to wait and see on her next bloodwork in a couple of weeks. Please keep Nancy in your thoughts and prayers.
It was a beautiful day saturday so I went to Harbor Freight for a few things. As I was crossing the bridge over the river I noticed a lot of boats,so I drove up the river road to see what was up. They were going to have a boat parade.
I had my window down and I could hear the radios blaring from the boats.
Nice flowers along the shore.
Chairs waiting for someone to sit down.  There were a few hundred people out to see the parade.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: