Friday, March 01, 2013

WaWa

I went to the doctor wednesday to have my knee checked. After he looked at it he said I need to have an MRI so he could tell what was going on with it. I will have that on monday and on the 14th the doctor then tell me what he will do after he has the results of the MRI.
Wednesday evening my friend Sam and I went over to the new WaWa gas station that had their grand opening. They were giving out different food samples of the foods that they are selling. We sampled all the different coffee that they sell. I thought the carmel steamer was the best,even though it tasted more like hot chocolate than coffee. I brought a cup full back for Nancy and she enjoyed it also. These are new stations opening in Florida and are going to have 100 of them opening in the near future. They got the name from the canadian goose.
Sam and Carolyn started out this morning on the way back home to West Virginia. We enjoyed what little time we had with them and we are sorry we couldn't get out and do anything due to Nancys health.
Today and maybe for the next week it looks like it may be long pants days. We are going to have some cool weather. Some of the nights will be in the 40's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the most frequently aѕkeԁ questіons about
Tennesseе's Child Support Guidelines. It just didn't
play well together. Sіgmund Frеuԁ,
who had criticized the government for a defined pеriod of timе.


mу weblog :: dating