Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Wait and mice

We woke up to a cold 39 degrees yesterday morning. But that was ok because I didn't have to get out until afternoon when it was my appointment time for the MRI on my knee. Only thing is the MRI didn't happen,they called to tell me their machine broke down and I could go to the Brooksville office to have the MRI or I could wait and have it today. I chose to have it today and save myself a couple of gallons of gas. One more day will not matter that much.
By afternoon time it had warmed up so I went over to the motorhome to do a little getting things straighten out. Some time during this winter season the mice have gotten in back of the frig and have pulled down some insulation and chewed on a few of the wires. I cleaned out the most of the insulation but I still have some small pieces to clean up. I think the mice are gone but I put out some D-Con just in case. This is the first time I have had mice in the motorhome during the winter months.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: