Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rain & Rain

Well we had rain almost all day yesterday. That with tornado warnings wasn't a good day to be out and with that I stayed inside most of the day.
It did clear up in the evening time with a little sun. I took the trash down to the dumpster and checked the mail. It still was not a good time to be out in the park. They were having a poker run here in the park. Can you imagine 20 or so golf carts running around in a park with little old ladies reading their clue sheets more than looking where they are going on the road. It just wasn't safe being out there. As far as I know no one got run over,just some close calls.
Today is the day I go to the doctor to see what he will do to the fluid sac on my knee.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day.

No comments: