Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Busy day

Yesterday I was busy most of the day. I started out by going to the barbershop the first thing in the morning. Then I carried out the flowers that I brought in the night before so they ould not freeze. Also set the tomato plants back out the I put under the back roof of the house. I did my usual stop by the large dumpster where everyone takes their unwanted furniture appliances and other things they don't need anymore. Some things are really good especially when someone buys one of the park models and they throw away whats inside and buy new things. I did good yesterday someone threw away and old dometic rv fridge like the one we have in our motorhome. I says to myself oh boy some more parts. If you remember back this past summer my motorhome fridge went out and I had a circuit board that I used from a such a discarded one years before. Well now I have another spare plus more parts,maybe $200-$250 in parts.
I vacuumed the rugs for Nancy as I always do because of her bad back. It seems as though every time I turned around there was something to do.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: