Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another doctor appointment

Doing the normal things,whatever is normal. Speaking of normal,have you noticed that the things normal nowadays was not so normal back in the days past. Oh well don't get me started on that stuff.
Nancy and I have seen the doctors more this season than the other years combined  since I retired in 2000. Maybe it could be we are getting older. Oh please tell me it isn't so!  Speaking of which Nancy has anappointment with the kidney doctor today. We are just waiting for the day when one of the doctor will tell us what the problem is rather than adding or changing her medication. Until then.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I really appreciate
your information. This article has really peaked my interest.
I will take a note of your website and keep checking for
new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.


Also visit my blog post - forex broker