Friday, January 04, 2013

Rain & Cool

We have been having rain and cool weather the last couple of days. With that and Nancy not feeling good these days we haven't been out very much.
We did get out for an hour or so yesterday to take back a couple of gifts that I bought Nancy for Christmas and our Anniversary. Like I told the sales lady when I was buying them,that my wife is easy to buy for. She said good,I said yes it doesn't matter what I buy her she always takes it back and thats the truth.  I tell Nancy to go ahead and buy herself something,but she says that she likes for me to get her the gift. Then I say why,you always take it back. Somethings never change,whats a fella going to do?
The squirrels are still getting well fed.
Here is a male painted bunting at the feeder.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: