Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Laid back day

Yep another laid back day. Is there any other kind of day when you reach a certain age?  We thought of going out to do a little walking but I told Nancy I needed to get out the Christmas lights and check them to see if they were all burning. I need to get them put up some time this week. Several of the folks in the park have their lights up already and I don't want to wait too long. I also found some Christmas things that we haven't used in years so out to the dumpster they will go.
Finally got around to doing some more grilling on a couple of sirloin steaks that I've had in the freezer. I did a good job of grillin' the steaks with onions and peppers and Nancy did a better one on the italian green beans and the fried taters. Yum good eating. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: