Saturday, December 29, 2012

Everyday chores

Here it is saturday again. Man the days sure go by fast these days.
This means another day of college basketball and also maybe some bowl games of football.
I always kid Nancy that I have the chores of feeding my animals and attending to the crops.
As far as feeding animals,they are the squirrels and birds that come to the feeder during the day. The crops are four tomato plants that I have. I hope I get a few tomates off of them before the cold weather kills out the plants.
The crops are easier to attend to than when we lived in West Virginia. I had 25 tomato plants,12 green pepper plants plus the green onions,potatoes,cabbage and lettuce. How about you do you still have a small garden?  I know you don't now but in the summertime.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: