Sunday, December 16, 2012

Doctor again

Well I'm feeling about the same as I have all week. I took all of the medicine that the docotr prescribedso yesterday morning it was back to see the doc.
No the photo isn't blurry. Thats the fog that we had on ridge road as I started out. The Gulf coast Medical Center where we see our doctor is open seven days a week. Although our doctor is only in 5 days a week there is a doctor there.
Turning off ridge road onto route 19 was more of the fog.
Getting in to see the doctor and getting checked he said I had fluid in the ears and infection in the throat. Chest xray showed lungs clear. So it was different and more medicine. One bunch of pills are taken 5 times a day and the other bottle of pills twice a day.
I sure hope this dose of pills do what they are suppose to.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 

No comments: