Thursday, November 01, 2012

Cleaning time

Yesterday started out as a normal day,whatever that is. As I was out in the florida room I looked up at the ceiling and saw that it looked like it might need a little cleaning. So upon checking a little closer I was sure it needed the cleaning more than a little. So out comes the ladder and cleaning supplies for the job. Its not very much fun climbing up and down a ladder and cleaning up over your head for half of the day,  I did get thru with it though. Yesterday was wednesday and that day is our pizza day,so around 3:30 off I went to Little Ceasar's for our pizza fix. I wonder why we chose wednesday to be our pizza day? Could it be that our Little Ceasar's has a special of $4.44 on wednesday's has anything to do with it?
The rest of the evening was resting time,being on the computer and watching the tv.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: