Monday, November 05, 2012

Android Apps

Saturday wasn't good for me as watching a few college football games go. Some teams that I was wanting to win lost,but on the other hand some that I watched with little interest won. This coming saturday will be the starting of the college basketball season. Now that is really the sport that I get into.
Yesterday we went to church and again after church we had lunch at Caposey's Restaurant.
The weekend I aslo tried different android apps on the Straight Talk Merit phone. This is the same phone as the AT&T Avail. I tried some then I would take them off as I could see that app would not be what I wanted.
One I did leave on was CoPilot Live. Which is a free app. It is a mapping app that works offline and may be useful.
Thanks for stopping by. Do have a great day. 

No comments: