Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A little busy

Not a lot going on the last few days.  One of our elderly couple friends from Missouri called Nancy that they will not be coming back to the park anymore. Harry is 104 years old,you read it right 104. Hattie his wife is 95. She said the trip is just to much for him and she had been diagnosed with cancer. She had someone move her trailer and was also suppose to move the little metal shed,but after two weeks the shed wasn't moved. So she asked me if I would try and get rid of it for her. Of course I said I would try. I went over to look at it and opened the door,uh oh it was stacked full of stuff. Going to be difficult getting it gone with all that in it. So first I had to clean it out,then monday I put it on Craigslist. Within ten minutes someone called and said they wanted it. So now it is gone.







Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.  

No comments: