Saturday, September 29, 2012

To the doctor

Yesterday Nancy and I had a doctors appointment.  The doctor was really concerned about her blood pressure being so high since she had no previous problems with it. He took her off of some of the medication that the doctor in Morehead,Kentucky had prescribed and gave her some new ones. He gave her one pill to take while we were still in the office.  He told her not to worry that he seemed so concerned about it.  He also gave her a cortizone shot in the region of her lower spine and told her he would check more on it after he had the blood pressure problem under control.
I had fluid drained off of my knee that had been swollen up for the last 3 months. I'm good to go for whenever,but he wants to see Nancy in a week.
So that is whats going on for two people that are getting older.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

No comments: