Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Problem Solved

someday I may need that.Yesterday the first thing was to look into the back of the Dometic refrigerator.  The problem was what I thought it was. The circuit board was not doing what it was suppose to be doing.  Matter of fact it was not doing anything.  This could have been a big problem,but I had a circuit board that I have been carrying around with me for four years.  It is a used circuit that I had taken off of a discarded refrigerator that someone in the park had thrown away. When I was taking it off four years ago,I said to myself  someday I may need that.  Well yesterday was that someday.
So now the refrigerator is working good again.
We also when to middlesboro again so Nancy could get her haircut.
We took a short walk at the close of the day.
On an earlier post I wrote we had satellite reception and cell phone signal.
The cell phone is with Straight Talk with the AT&T coverage. Also we have the Verizon Hotspot for internet has a very good signal here.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: