Sunday, August 12, 2012

It all works out

Vicki came over yesterday to spend some time with us before we left Lexington. We had a nice little visit,she brought  Rebekah with her. Rebekah had some of her drawings with her. She is a great artist.
We left Lexington around 1:30.
Traveling south on I-75 we saw what each area had to offer.

I was going to use the dump station in London,but I missed the exit. No problem I'll just get off at the Corbin exit and come back. The next exit was 10 miles down te highway. There was a Loves Truck Stop with a dump station so I will use their's. I used this dump station a few years back. Uh oh it is now $5.00 to dump. Well just bite the bullet,besides it will be cheaper than going back to the free dump.  But I was going to stay at the Walmart in London.  Still not a problem will will stay at the Walmart here in Corbin where we have stayed before. Uh oh again,no overnight signs are posted now. No problem we'll go down to Barboursville to another Walmart 14 down the road and I called they do allow overnighting.
So we get on the Cumberland Gap Highway with my trusty GPS showing me the way to Walmart. Down to Barboursville the little lady in the box says right turn. I am now in the small town. The little lady in the box say recalculating,this is never a good thing when she says that. So after getting back on the main road and going anothe 1/2 mile she says arriving at Walmart. Nancy and I look around,but we don't see a Walmart.  It looks like on to the next town. Well wouldn't you know it after another 1/2 mile there's the Walmart. The little lady in the little box and I are going to have a little talk.
This Walmart is one of the small ones not a Supercenter. It is part of a small strip mall,but it will do.     

No comments: