Sunday, July 15, 2012

Repairs Finished

Even though it rained all day friday we still got out and did our grocery shopping.  We got a late start so Jackie took us to a Mexican Restaurant for lunch. The food was good and the service also.
After that it was off to Walmart for a few things and the next stop was Kroger.
Yesterday was a work day for me. I installed thenew front wheel hub bearings and while having that all apart I put new front brake pads. I thught the brake pads would be worn completly out at 70,000 miles,but they were not even half way.  Since I has already bought the new pads with lifetime warranty I put the new ones on. 
I took a test drive after installing all of the things on the front end and it did improve the ride somewhat. Don thought for sure I was going to have a wheel fall off before I repaired it.  Thanks Don.
It was off to Bigwood Church this morning and they had a small snack afterwards for a couple of their people that are moving to Arizona. Theres a bunch of nice friendly people that attend this church. 





    

No comments: