Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Laundromat

It was that time again yesterday.  Nancy loaded up several washers then I noticed that the coin light wasn't working on one of them,so I asked the lady at the desk if that one was out of order. She informed me it was indeed not working and Nancy had to unload it and fill another one.
After getting thru with the laundry it was time to eat,we went to the Ponderosa and had the buffet. It was $5.29 plus the drink for the senior price. The buffet had a little of everything. We took some wings and I had a hot wing or two and all the food tasted good. We made a good choice of the place to eat for the day.  After eating I stopped at the Kroger gas station for gas at the price with a Kroger card was $3.26 the cheapest price in town.
Then it was to Walmart for a few things. Have you ever noticed that a car doesn't want to pass a Walmart without stopping in?
It was another good full day for us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: