Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Andy Griffith, Mayberry’s Sheriff Andy Taylor, dies at 86.  That was the sad news for yesterday for a large number of people that watched "the Andy Griffith Show"  I was one of those,and I still like the reruns.

Yesterday we did do the laundry at George's Laundy in Milton,WV.  I wouldn't recommend going here and we won't again.  Water  from the washers is running in the floor,some od the dryers are out of order, three carts with two of them the wheels do not turn.  They do not have airconditioners and not even any fans. It was a bad time. Poor Nancy was miserable. 

Happy 4th to everyone.   We were treated to a fireworks show last night. That I watched out the window of the motorhome.


   
I hope you have a great and safe day.  Thanks for dropping in and do come back.

  

No comments: