Monday, May 14, 2012

Catching up

WOW how could I forget such a thing.  My followers are very important to me,whether you list yourself in my followers list or not. Please forgive me.
I updated the blog with the new look not long ago and added the followers link so its still new to me. Its hard for "old dogs" to learn new tricks.
Thanks to the followers with the following links.
Sharon of TheSRCShow  Sharon is a long time follower.
Kcgaz of  http://www.adventuresofa50yearold.blogspot.com/  50 is not that old.
Rick and Kathy Rousseau  It's about time.  A nice couple from Canda running aroound in a fifth wheel.
Vicki Lamey,a nice lady that I've known ever since she was born(my daughter). Vicki doesn't have a blog.
Michael and Dee Gone RVing! Check them out,they just got a new boy.
Jim and Judy  The Meandering Maddox's A very nice couple that we met in Georgia a couple of years ago and a couple of times since. They are work camping at a Georgia State Park.
Russ Krecklow and his wife Donna  Travels in Therapy Nice posting for May 13. Check it out.
Sara My Travels Check out to see what Sara up to.
Erik Erik's RV Blog *  Thinking on uprading to a diesel pusher.
Sam and Donna Weibel Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds
Mark Wood, son-in-law. I thought you had a blog Mark?
Michael My homepage Mike,I'm with you on the shopping carts.
Sherry Wood,another one I've known for years.(my daughter).

Again,thanks to all who stop by. If you like how about adding your name and site to the followers list.

No comments: