Friday, February 17, 2012

Same O

Nancy and I was back to the Doctor to see what is going on in our bodies. The  MRI showed that I do have kidney stones,which I already told them that. The pain has gone so I will just have to wait for the next round of pain when the stone dicides to move.  Nancy has to go and get an ultra sound of her kidneys to see what is happening. The latest lab work showed some numbers that have warranted the extra test. It could be the medicine or other problems.
I moved the sofa and put the one I just bought the other day. It is going to look fair considering it is plain looking. Other than that everything is about normal everyday living. I wish I had some photos to put on,but who wants to see a doctors office? 
We are gonna try and get up to the USA Flea Market today.  Just to do some walking and who knows we may buy a thing or two.
I hope you have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

GoneRving said...

Ouch, kidney stones are no fun! That's when men know what it feels like to have a baby! Hope you are both feeling better soon.