Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

I want to wish each one of you a Happy New Year and the best of everything this year. Did you stay up to ring in the new year?  I was up watching the various things on tv as I have for many years.
Yesterday I watched a college basketball game.  After that our friends Lena and Earl came over from Zephyrhills to visit. After talking for sometime we went to the Golden Corral to have dinner. We ate and talked some more catching up on  our lives of whats been happening scine the last time we were together. After getting back to the house Lena and Earl had to leave,it was getting late and Earl is like I am he doesn't like to drive in the dark.
Nancy and I made cabbage rolls after they left and this took up a little more of the evening.
So I guess we had a busy day.
Hope your day is good. 

No comments: