Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cool Day

It came a good long rain in the middle of the night thursday and continued until around noon yesterday.  After the rain the whole day was damp and cool even though the temp was 68°.  I guess it was the wind coming in off of the gulf waters.  After the rain had stopped Nancy and I went to get our hair cut at the Great Clips hair place.  Friday is not a good day to get a haircut because everyone gets their hair cut on this day.  We had to wait 45 minutes.  I never did like to get haircuts anyway. I just don't like to sit still in a chair that long.
Then it was off to Harbor Freight where I bought ten rolls of electrical tape. I have been waiting for it to go on sale. So yesterday was the day. The tape being on sale plus a 20% off coupon plus a coupon for a free pair of scissors made it a trip worth taking.
After getting back home Nancy made some broccoli and cheese soup,which really hit the spot on a cool day.
I guess you know what I will be doing today?   Right,it is college basketball day.  Man these saturdays come so quick. As a matter of fact the weeks just whiz by.
Thanks fo stopping by and have yourself a great day.    

1 comment:

GoneRving said...

We had our hair cut there back in November and when we paid they gave us each a $4:00 off coupon for the next cut, which was on Thursday. Can't beat $7:00 haircuts!

Mike and Dee
gonerving.blogspot.com