Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Let me first say a Merry Christmas to all of you and thank you for reading my blog. I have picked up many different readers through the years and a few have let me know. At times the blog gets stale,but it is what we do.  So thanks very much for sticking by. 
 Yesterday we were back down to the John Chesnut Park to do our walking and also to try out my new camcorder/camera combo.
 Its the Sony DCR SX85.  It will take a little time for me(the old guy) to know about it. 
 The sun was out nice and bright. Just like the yellow flowers.
 Every time we hear a woodpecker we try to find it.
We even saw one rabbit this time.  We didn't see any alligators this trip down.  As always Nancy and I don't have any plans for the day we just let the day come to us.
Again we hope you have a wonderful day with all of your loved ones.

No comments: