Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11

Lets all remember ten years ago on the date what happened and each one always be on guard.
Yesterday was another good day for us.  Well it started out at what I thought was going to be a day of working on my generator.  I went out to start the generator,it usually takes one or two pulls on the cord. I pulled and pulled but it wouldn't fire or sputter.  Man,oh no I thought what now. So I took out the spark plug thing it may be bad. No,it looked good but dry,uh huh not getting any gas. The I notice and said to myself,how did you forget to do that. Yeah I didn't move the lever over to choke it. Put the spark lug back in and tried starting it the right way. Two pulls on the cord and ignition it started.
We went over to Vicki's and then all of us went to the China Dragon Buffet for a late lunch. Thank you Vicki I enjoyed being with you and family.
From lunch we went out to the Arboretuim to see the bird out display they had. We had a tough time getting to it because the crowd from the football game had the traffic in a mess. After viewing the bird houses and walking around we went to Vicki's place where we sat around talking and watching television. It was a good day.     

No comments: