Friday, July 08, 2011

Uwharrie Forest

Yesterday we left the Rockingham Walmart,drove to the Biscoe Walmart.  I unhooked the car and off we went to the Uwharrie National Forest to look at the campgrounds. I like to go in the car because more than one time I have got myself in a situation that is hard to get out off driving the motorhome with the car attached.  Beswides it is much faster with just the car looking for the different campgrounds.  After looking into three of the campgrounds we found a empty site that we could fit in.  So it was the drive back hook the car up and back to the campground.  After getting the motorhome into the site leveled up,electric connected,Nancy prepared a nice meal.  We had pork chops with baked potato,salad and corn on the cob which I had bought earlier at a roadside stand.  We had another small storm last night which made it three for the day. In the next few days we will scout around to see what is in the area.

No comments: