Monday, July 18, 2011

The last Day

Yesterday was another inside day.  I had an upset stomach most of the day and late yesterday evening I took some "Maalox" which settled it down.  Today will be another do nothing day other than looking at the things around the motorhome getting it ready to go on the road tomorrow. I will need to climb up on the top to check the solar panel and clean them. Being under the trees I hope they don't have any sticky tree sap on them.
We have had a nice 2 weeks of looking around this area and just enjoyed our lazy time here. The signal for the verizon wifi card wasn't good here so the computer was really slow.  So slow that the email I received with the things that people sent me to watch you tube wasn't possible.  But never fear I've saved them to watch when I have a good signal. 

No comments: