Sunday, June 05, 2011

Warner Robins

We got a late start yesterday because Sherry was wanting to do some more visiting before she left Valdosta.  We had a good trip up I-75.  I was going to buy me enough gas to get me to Warner Robins. When I checked on Gasbuddy the fuel was some what cheaper.  I had a little over 1/4 tank so I thought I would just wait and get the fuel on up the road.  Bad idea,fuel was 3.47 in Valdosta and shortly north of there it jumped to 3.58.  So I watched the fuel gauge and it seemed to have gotten stuck on 1/4. Good I thought,all of a sudden the motorhome has decided not to use any fuel.  I did make it all the way to Warner Robins without running out. Good indeed the price of regular unleaded is 3.33 here. So without any more wars breaking out,pipe lines being destroyed or oil tankers sinking the price tomorrow will still be the same when I fill the motorhome up.
We will be staying with my brother Nick and the family and leaving tomorrow.     

No comments: