Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slow Posting

Yes I'm slow posting these days because I don't want to bore you with the same old stuff of how we are cleaning and getting the motorhome ready for the summer travels.
Nancy did talk me into buying a new gps.  I bought the Garmin 1350LMT and have been setting it up. I like to put the POI on a SD card so I can find the different things on the road. I was having a time getting the card to show up in the gps,so after a few emails back and forth with the garmin tech and trying what they said would work,which didn't.  Late last night still trying different things(sometimes I don't give up very easy)I finally got it to working the way I wanted it to.
The boat polish I'm using on the motorhome is doing a good job of taking off the oxidation and bringing out the shine. I'm doing just a little at a time on it because its taking a lot of hard polishing and rubbing. 

No comments: