Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friday we did get to the USA Flea Market.  Nancy got a few things and I bought some aaa batteries.  The guy that has the vinyl place was closed.  I kind of had my doubts on weather the batteries would be any good so when I got home I checked the voltage on them and the voltage was 1.77 ,so that was good on batteries that are suppose to have a voltage of 1.5.  Nancys back is giving her problems and it is probably due that she can't take any of her medicine until after she has the operation to raise her droopy eye lids.
Yesterday I went back to the flea market and bought the vinyl that I needed to finish up the florida room.  I got to watch my college basketball games.  I also got to grill some steaks that were in the freezer for a good while.  They turned out good and with the baked potato and salad made us a good tasting dinner.

No comments: