Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Night Out

We did move from Walmart to Jeremy's yard yesterday.  I was worried that maybe he didn't have enough room for the motorhome so I checked it out the day before.  He has more than enough and he also checked with his land lord to make sure it was ok.  Also next door is C-Tech Water Solutions,LLC with owner Chris West that has wifi that I'm using which means I can save some of my Verizon 5 GB's. 
I got a $25.00 gift certificate to the Las Banderas Mexican Restaurant from Restaurant.com so Mark Sherry Nancy and I had dinner there last night.

Here we are waiting for our food.  We really ate way to much,the food was good and also the service. We had food left over so we brought some home for Jeremy and the kids. They were going to go with us,but something came up that prevented them from going.  We once again had a very nice day and evening.  

No comments: