Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nice Day and Better Evening

Yesterday started out as a nice sunny day and stayed that way all day long.
As I was waiting for Nancy to get ready I looked down over the trail that leads into the woods and saw this wood bridge across a small stream.  I just had to go down to see what else was there.
I walked out on the bridge to look at the stream of water that was there.
I could see that the water was just at a stand still.  So I didn't know if the lake was up and then went down or if it was due to a recent heavy rain. Anyway it was nice to be beneath the trees and so close to nature.  
At around 5:00 PM Jim and Judy Maddox came by to pick us up for dinner.  Before dinner we went on a short side trip in which they show us the very nice place they lived right on the lake.  From there we drove to the Senic Campground to look it over. Then it was to the town of Milledgeville "the first capitol of Georgia".  We sa the old courthouse,college and a number of old houses that still had all their charm.  It was then to the "Brick" for dinner. This is a pizza place the a large menu to suit everyone's taste buds.  We had a very good dinner and a better time with Jim and Judy. They are in the process of selling their house and going fulltime in an "RV".  Anytime we talk to someone about fulltiming we get just as excited as tell are.  I just hope we had some of the answers they needed.  I'll have to say these two are taking there time and going the right way about it without jumping into it quick.
Like I say we had a very nice evening.
Thank Jim and Judy for the evening.    
   

No comments: