Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Out and about

Yesterday we did go into town.  I had to go to the insurance office to get my car and motorhome insurance card up to date. Also went to the courthouse to see about the lincense for them but when I got there it was a large crowd waiting in line.  All of the offices had a paper on the windows saying closed until further notice,no time on when they would be open. Maybe those people knew of the time it would open,but I didn't wait around because there were at least 50 people ahead of me.  I'll check again today.
Nancy went to the used book store and traded her books for some more to read.  From there we went to a new "Ci Ci's Pizza.  After seeing the price and started to walk out the manager asked why we were leaving and I told him his pricing was too high he gave us a discount.
Today we will be going to the laundromat again.  
Here is another good place to eat.

Bridge nicely decorated with flowers that is at the Old Mill restaurant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love eating at The Old Mill Restaurant, especially if you get to sit beside a window that overlooks the creek, just a nice atmosphere, not to mention the food! I ordered roast beef there once and there was enough for about three people on the plate....I think I ate it all and dared anyone to even try to stick their fork toward my plate...they had to roll me down that ramp when we left :) Love Pigeon Forge :)