Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's Happening

Lets see what have I been doing?   Mondsay I went to Walmart to get a universal remote for the VCR that I bought in the flea market.  Did you ever try to set one of these things up to work with a tv or other thing that you have.  I tried to put the code in using the fastest way but couldn't get it in,I guess it was me.  Then I tried the nest way and it went in very quickly.
Yesterday Don and I checked on the laundromat in Milton. Dog gone it,it wasn't in bussiness any longer. So I guess back to the one where we were last week. At least it is cooler today.  Don grilled and bbq'd some chicken while the ladies did the sides.  Another great meal for us to enjoy.
Also yesterday I set the VCR to tape a ball game. Not only did I have the wrong channel set but it didn't tape.  So checking to see why it didn't tape,I hit the record button,after a short time it would stop. I did the about 5 or 6 times with the same result. I'm thinking all this time maybe the VCR was bad. Then the thought hit me "try a new tape". Whew,thats what it was.  So everything is working good now.  

No comments: