Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brooksville

We went up to Brooksville today to get a seal for the toilet in the motorhome. I thought I was going to have buy a new toilet,but they had a seal for the one we have. I just hope it works and holds the water in the toilet bowl.
After buying the part I look in my gps and found this little park so we could do some walking.
It only had a short walking trail with nothing but a few cactus along the pathway.  We walked around the trail several times.
 I've seen the sign Nellie's Restaurant on RT 19 for a few years and wondered what kind of restaurant it was.  Well today we found out. I'm sorry to report we were disappointed. The food was alright but the service was not.  First we went in and the sign said wait to be seated. That what we did,waited and waited and waited more. Finaly a young lady came out from the back not looking to see if she had customers,she was cleaning the salt and peppers shakers and other things. Then another lady came from the back,saw us told the first lady she had customers.  I won't go into the rest only to say it was slow service all the way even bringing our sals receipt to us.
Anyway after that was over without upsetting us,because we were out to have a nice day and a nice relaxing day it was. 

No comments: