Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yeah Sun

After a day of rain off and on yesterday,the sun is finally shining this morning. But like I said before the weather is not effecting me through these days of watching my basketball games.  I'm a big fan of West Virginia and Kentucky.  Of course Nancy is putting up with all this. It matters little to her when the weather is "nasty" outside but when the weather is nice she wants to get out and go walking.  She knows how I like my basketball games and she goes along with being inside.    
Nancy says the eggs doesn't look good after being fried in bacon grease. They taste better then they look.  2 eggs,3 pc bacon,1 biscuit and a cup of coffee a good way to start the day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WVU, Big East Champs Joe! :) It's a great day to be a Mountaineer!