Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flea Market Day

Yesterday we went to the USA Flea Market.  I went to get some hot peppers that I buy from time to time that I can.  Well they didn't have any so I will have to wait on those to come in and go back in a week or so.  I was talking to the produce guy about the high cost of all the produce,he didn't have any green peppers because he said the wholesale wanted to charge him $50.00 a box for them.  The cold winter season in Florida this year really just froze all the crops.
After we finished walking around in the flea market we had dinner at the "China Buffet" since I had a coupon that made the cost $4.99 each for the meal.  I like to use coupons. They have small advertising booklets in the stores. that have a bunch of coupons in them that we use.
From there we went to Big Lots where Nancy bought a few things. Then it was time to come home and get ready for the "March Madness" basketball games.  

No comments: