Wednesday, January 06, 2010

How Long?

Man how long is this cold weather going to last?  This morning it was 29° that is way to cold for us here in Florida.  It is suppose to get even colder tonight.  By the way that was a record cold for this date here in New Port Richey.  I sure don't like to be around for that kind of record breaking.
We didn't go anywhere yesterday and I got out only a short time to cut a few more weeds.  With the cold weather and the wind blowing at around 20mph it seems to go right through a person.  Very few people were out doing their daily walk.
No new news to report on since we didn't go out or do anything. I was on the computer hunting for coupons. My brother (Nick) has got me on to doing the coupon thing.  He is one of the best when it comes to bargain hunting. It is a trip when I go out with him because I know I will be gone all day.
Have yourself a great day and stay warm.

No comments: