Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010


First thing I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year and to thank you for reading my blog.
I have had a bunch of you to stay faithful and read my blog even though at times it has much of nothing on it. I am not a writer by any chance and all I can put on my blog and say is what I feel and do from day to day.  I try to get as many pictures as I can.  I know from reading blogs myself that I like to see photos along with what people are doing.  There are blogs out there that have many readers and those many readers click on the advertisers ads to generate the owners a pretty good amount of income. With only a handful of readers I will never even come close to what they get,but I thank each and everyone of you that click the ads or not. 
My blog was set up so the family could keep up with what we were doing and along the way I have picked up a few people that check my blog each day.  I have meet a few of you in our travels and I want to say you are part of the family.
OK thats out of the way.
I hope you did not party too much last night and can enjoy this day.  Nancy and I stayed home and do what we usually do New Years Eve.  It was our 53rd Anniversary and we always have a quiet time to ourselves.  She was reading and I of course was watching basketball and football games.  It rained most of the night and is still raining with the temp at 65°.  I will do my thing today and watch ballgames after ballgames while I feast on the cabbage rolls that we made which were cooking all night long.
I hope you have a peaceful day today.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 53 years is something that you two should be proud of, something rare in this day and age :)

I enjoy your blog, you're a good writer and the pictures are great. Thank you for sharing with all of us extended "family" members :)

Love to you both and God bless you in this new year!

Sharon from Crum, WV
http://wvrambling.blogspot.com/