Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Rain

Today is suppose to be a lot of rain all day long. Severe weather is in the forcast. So needless to say we will be inside all day unless it clears up to where we can get out.
Yesterday moorning I saw an ad in the paper where Office Depot had a 19" LCD tv for $99.99 on sale so when we got ready we went there first thing. I go in the store and ask the clerk about the tv and she says that they already sold out,they went fast. I says it figures. Nancy was wanting to go to the mall to look in the stores. We stayed for a couple of hours and walked out without buying anything. Doesn't look like we are very good shoppers because 9 times out of 10 when we go shopping we end up not buying anything.
We got home ate dinner and I thought I would go online and see if I could maybe order the tv from Office Depot and get it. Then I thought "check with other Office Depot Store". There is another on 13 miles down the road in Tarpon Springs,I called and what do you know they had plenty of them.
So there and back in a little over an hour and the tv was set up

No comments: