Friday, November 13, 2009

Florida-Free WiFi


11:45 am
We are finaly back in Florida.  The Florida Welcome Center on I-75 now has free wifi and that is where I'm sending this from.  We had a nice short visit with Sherry,Mark and Jeremy.  Even if we would have stayed 1 or 2 weeks it would have been short.
We got up and had breakfast.  After taking a shower I got the car filled up with gas,then took it to get it washed. I then hitched it up to the motorhome.  All this was going on while Nancy was getting ready.
I don't know how far we will get today,especially if all the rest areas have free wifi.


We made it to the Flying J on exit 385 for the night.  It is only a short distance to our park but we wanted to get there early.  We've got a lot to do when we get there and didn't want it to get dark before we got finished.
I checked the other rest areas and it looks as though the Welcome Center is the only place with the wifi.  It would be nice if all the rest areas had the wifi. 

No comments: